Saturday, September 15, 2012

Here Goes...

I have never done a blog before... so I think I'll give it a whirl.  I really like to write and I also find that when I write things I've learned, I process them better and that usually results in applying them to life in a more "real" way.  Not really sure yet what this will entail... so consider my blog like "a box a chocolates."  I may share something funny from experiences with my first graders.  I may share something I learned from someone else that changed my life.  I may share what the Lord is teaching me.  I may share a knock-knock joke... I like to keep people on their toes:)  So, here is my attempt at documenting the trials and triumphs of a life that is never as easy as it could, should, or would be.  But that's life.  Here's to finding calm in the calamity!

No comments:

Post a Comment